-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Mallarkey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 September 2005 23:52
Subject: Magic Circle email

Hi all,

MAGIC CIRCLE TAKES A BREATHER

For those of you who have played at the Magic Circle Edinburgh Invitational
indoor tournament for the last few years, I am writing to let you know that
I won't be running the tournament this indoor season (Jan/Feb 2006).

I've just started my second and final year at college and I really need to
make sure I get all my work done!

I'm sorry to disappoint those who were looking forward it - I have really
appreciated your support over the last five years from all players, helpers
and spectators.

However, I intend to run Magic Circle again next indoor season
(2006/07) when hopefully I'll be fully qualified and be able to spend more
time organising the tournament!

Enjoy the winter's ultimate,

Andy Mallarkey

Expert Timing