Calling all photographers!

This year we've noticed a marked increased in the number of people taking
quality photos of Ultimate in the UK and Ultimate teams in international
competition.  Those who can, do, those who can't, take pictures of those who
can.

Lookfly would like to bring the best photos from the budding hobbyist to the
experienced photographer together into a 2006 UK Ultimate Calendar.

All proceeds from sales of this calendar will be put towards the UK Junior
teams' efforts to attend the next Junior World Championships in Boston 2006.

What we need is for all photographers who have been out in the fields this
year to submit high resolution copies of their best pictures to us at
Lookfly.  From the submissions we receive, we will select the best of the
best to be compiled into what we expect will be one of the most exciting and
varied collections of UK Ultimate photography assembled.

What we can offer the published photographers is simple; a free calendar and
the warm and fuzzy feeling of having contributed to a good cause.

So...dig deep into your photo archives for those special pics and together
we can send our Juniors teams to Ultimate Glory in the USA.

The Calendar will be produced in two formats, one for your wall and one for
your desk, and will be available for purchase in time for Christmas.

Send photos and details of the photos if possible (Event, Date, People in
the photo) to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or put them on a CD and send it with your
details to:

Lookfly 2006 Calendar
9 Easthorpe St
Ruddington, Notts
NG11 6LB

Fine print:
All photographs must be submitted by the photographer and taken during 2005.
Photos will be accepted until October 31st.  High resolution digital
photography of outdoor games preferred.  If you wish your CD returned,
please include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your submission.  All
published photographers will be notified which photo(s) have been chosen by
November 15th.

Cheers for now!

Allison & Steve

Lookfly Custom Uniforms