Dear ultimate and sun lovers,

There's still three weeks of registration left for this winter's hottest (just in temperature, not me trying to be down with the kids) tournament, the Barbados Hat.

It's three days of top quality ultimate with some pretty amazing scenery. Two days of play on grass and one on sand. Beach parties and welcome dinners are included in tournament fees, along with free bottles of local rum for everyone.

The original email is below, but check out the website: www.ultilinks.com/tournaments/barbadoshat for registration details.

If you need any more info drop me a line on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hope to see you in the Caribbean very soon.

Char
Iceni §3

PS There are still reasonable flights going from the UK. Check out the sites in the email below.

All,

Now that Europeans excitement is over (congratulations to all those who were there) it's time to start planning for the next big tournie....

The 3rd Barbados Hat

Dates: 23-25 November 2005 (2 days grass, one day sand)

Location: Dover playing fields and The Boatyard beach, Barbados

Player fee: £100 (non-player fee £75). This includes: pitch hire (including access to club house), water and gatorade at pitches, lunch on beach day, insurance, transport to and from pitches, welcome dinner on Tuesday night and closing party on Friday night (with free drinks), individual player packs including t-shirt and Mount Gay rum and great prizes.

There will also be an optional day trip on the Tuesday before. On the Jolly Roger boat, with buffet lunch&drinks, snorkelling, walking the plank, a rope swing, etc etc. That will be an additional £25 if you fancy it.

Ok, that's about it for tournie details. Feel free to email me on [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you need any more information. Registration will be up on the website shortly www.ultilinks.com/tournaments/barbadoshat

There are some good flights going from the UK at the moment. Here's a couple of suggestions:

www.charterflights.co.uk
www.eclipseworldwidetravel.co.uk
www.cheapflights.co.uk
www.airtours.co.uk