Dear Britdisc,

After one of our best season's to date, including Gold and SOTG at European
Championships and winning Nationals (for the 5th straight season), we are
building and preparing for America and Worlds. We are all very excited and
simply want more!

As we enter the autumnal months, we open our Monday night trainings in Tooting
Bec (http://www.claphamultimate.com/practice.aspx) to anyone keen and
interested in playing with us. These begin 24 October. Together with these
trainings, we will also be holding an informal one-day savage tournament on
Clapham Common, 5th November, for those who want to get feel for what its like
playing with us.

We have never felt the need to hold try-outs or anything like that, and won't
be selecting our squad until March 2006. This does not mean that we are not
keen to get new people involved with the club--quite the contrary. If you are
down to play with us, please send me an email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) before
showing up and we'll get ya out playing under the sweet field lights of tooting
bec.

many thanks,

Ollie

www.claphamultimate.com