Hey everyone,

A spot for the beginners section of the 'experienced/beginners one day warm up'
in glasgow has just become available, I would really like this spot to be taken
to avoid gaps in the schedule and such other problems.

I can promise a very well organised tournament, with one day (5 games) of great
indoor ultimate. Also available is accomodation on the friday night, if you
want to come stay with us frisbee people in glasgow, have a few drinks.

This offer is open to everyone in the frisbee community, if you have a bunch of
beginners who are not doing anything next saturday then by all means, drag them
up.

also, if any teams who have one beginners team going already could maybe
squeeze two teams out (teach them that iron man can be great fun) that would be
great too. And like i said, it is very much in my interest to fill this spot,
so if you are already coming to the tournament and could possibly bring another
beginners team, send me and e mail and i will give you a special deal with
entry prices ;-)

Thats all, if you might be interested in taking this spot, and doing me a
massive favour, then send me an e mail at this address, or give me a call on
07743303963, and i will send you more information.

Derryk, Glasgow TD