thought this deserved a separate email to the general
Shef Beginners one...

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

** WORLD JUNIOR ULTIMATE CHAMPIONSHIPS RAFFLE **

Over the course of the weekend of sheffield beginners,
raffle tickets were sold by Phat 'eds, with team and
personal names noted down for future contact.

TDs permitting, we will be hoping to sell more tickets
at all the tournaments we attend in the near(ish)
future, up til Xmas, and maybe beyond, with all
proceeds going towards helping the Junior Ultimate
squads attend the Junior World Championships in Boston
in November 2006.

Prizes on offer so far include:

** DVD player (courtesy of Richer Sounds)
** Computer / Stereo speakers (c/o RS)
** Lookfly (very kindly donated) goodies;
visor
cap
sweatbands
2 discs
mini-disc
a hackey sack
"fundamentals of ultimate" (J.Studarus) book

All for a good cause, so if you see us at a tourney
then grab us and buy your tickets for a bargianous
£1.00!

Or, as a random idea, you want to pledge some cash via
email in return for tickets, then feel free to enter
and we'll put some tickets aside with your name on
(replies to this address).

We are constantly on the lookout for more prizes to
make this raffle bigger and better! - If anyone has
any worthwhile prizes they would like to donate /
think they can source, we will be happy to accept
them! The more prizes on offer, the more money we can
potentially make towards funding the future of British
Ultimate.

yours in hope and charity,

Tom Howard and G.I. Jane Towey

ex-Juniors, now Phat 'eds