Just recieved my copy - thought id big the dvd up.  Thought that its really
well put together and theres some awesome footage with good angles of the
games.  I recommend a copy to anyone who plays or likes watching Ultimate, even
if some of its a bit painful to watch ;-(

Good work Roadiefilms, im happy with the money I spent

Sam
Clapham

Roadie Films <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

BD,

So it's finally here. Roadie Films has spent 9 months editing all the
footage - and 4 months fighting the manufacturers - and now our Worlds DVD
is finished!

It's a 2 disc set, with over 500 minutes of video from Finland: the first
disc has highlights from the whole tournament - from all the divisions,
the parties, around the city - all set to music. The second disc has
extended commentary games, with analysis and replays, from the later
stages of the week. There's plenty of the GB teams on there, too.

The only place to buy it is from Lookfly. It's on sale now from their
online shop at www.lookfly.com and you can see a trailer on our website at
www.roadiefilms.co.uk

Cheers - we hope it's been worth the wait!

Roadie Si

--
For trailers and more visit
www.roadiefilms.co.uk