Quote from Oct members Update:
2. 2006 CALENDAR

The UKUA board have voted to shake up the makeup of the domestic season
following ideas which were first suggested at the 2005 conference and have
been the subject of much debate over the past few months. Many thanks to all
those who have contributed to the discussions.

The changes will see:
A reduction to 3 Tour events in Open, Mixed and Womens
A split season with Mixed events coming before Open and Womens

A provisional calendar will be following shortly.

As ever bids for tournaments are welcome and should be posted to Dave G at

The actual dates and a formal request for bids should be out in a day or so
(apologies for lateness of this).

Barry