It is time to start electing a new UKUA Board.

If you would like to stand for next years board then go to

www.ukultimate.com/2006/board_election.aspx

This is your chance to influence the direction of UK Ultimate and to
give something back to the sport.

The UKUA has made great strides this year, with the implementation of
the coaching course, the new calendar, an increase in membership,
improved media coverage of our sport and so on.  We need new people to
continue to push things forward however.

Please send your intention to stand manifesto to [EMAIL PROTECTED] by
November 25, 2006.

Please consider standing for the board!

Dave.
UKUA Administrator.

  _____

It has removed 53680 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/Product_Info.asp?>  for free
now!