It's all full up now.  The teams list is up on the updated website
http://www.flyghtclub.com/copadecrimbo

If you didn't get it then that's a bit poo.  The schedule it up as
well.  It currently assumes that we don't have the facility on Sunday
afternoon.  If that changes obviously the schedule will change.

If you did get in then I'll see you then!
Steve
Copa TD