Hi Britdisc,

First of all we'd like to thank all of the photographers who
contributed to this project.  We had an enormous response and are
disappointed that short of changing the year to have 40 months, we
could not include everyone in the final product.

For those not aware of our latest project,  Lookfly have collaborated
with the UK's wealth of Ultimate player/photographers to produce both a
desktop calendar and a wall calendar with objective of raising money
to help our GB Juniors represent us next year at the 2006 WFDF World
Juniors Ultimate Championship to be held in Boston, MA August
13th-19th, 2006!

This is a non-profit Lookfly project with all proceeds going to aid
their extensive travel costs.

The calendars are designed, in production, and scheduled for delivery
to your door before the 17th of December just in time to be the
perfect gift for Crimbo.  They are however available for advance
purchase immediately on the newly designed Lookfly online shop

http://www.lookfly.com//shop/index.php?cPath=70

or you can catch us this weekend to pre-order yours at the Damme
Slamme women's indoor tournament in Nottingham, the Great Barr Crawl
in Birmingham (Dec 3-4th), the University Indoor Nationals in
Sheffield (Dec 10-11th), or for last minute gifts at the Copa de
Crimbo tournament (Dec 17-18th) with the Pitchside shop.

Support Junior Ultimate and the future of our game!

The Lookfly team

Lookfly Custom Uniforms
and Ultimate Toys
http://www.lookfly.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+44 7810 590151

***The new Lookfly webshop is online now and features a ton of new Ultimate
products and toys. Visit www.lookfly.com/shop for more details.***