BD,

This weekend in Nottingham, saw the Damme Slamme take place.
The indoor women's tournament with it's contraversial and unique
format, 1 day regular tournament, huge party, 1 day hat tournament
gave all the participants a chance to learn, have a great time, and
meet new players.

Highlights of the weekend were:

-Two fantasic, hard fought tournaments in two days.
-Massive improvement in standard from previous years.
-Beginners picking the game up so fast it's scarey.
-Some great performances from star players of the future.
-16 Top UK women as captains
-Comedy hat team names - final between Deer Stalker and Bowler Hat
-Hand made prizes, including an bling bling Damme Slamme mirror.
-Giant Jenga
-Enormous party, "The best night we've had in here for months" Bar Staff.
-The RSB dance off
-Female solo 3 pint challenge in 50 seconds
-Female 3 pint challenge in 18.4 seconds
-Lookfly's amazing new 3 pint challenge disc getting a proper test.

Results for Saturday
1 Jedi (Leeds)
2 York
3 RSB (Edinburgh)
4 Strange Blue (Cambridge)
5 Mushiono (Nottingham)
6 Bears (Warwick)
7 Steal Ladies (Sheffield)
8 Brunel
9 Trickle (GB Juniors and Friends)
10 Shimmey (Bristol)
11 Random Fling (Nottingham Uni)
12 Squaws (Brighton)
13 Kings College (London)
14 UBU (Birmingham)
15 Discuits (Reading)
16 Phat eds (Sheffield Uni)

Spirt - UBU

Many thanks to all the people who made the weekend possible, especially:
- Grant (Accommodation)
- Dene (Food and general running around)
- Lookfly's Steve and Alli (Support)
- Dani V (Prizes)
- Mushi Women (Cakes and Pasta)
- Rocky (Scoring)
- Everyone who put a team up in their homes
- All the hat tournament captains
- Izzie from Bristol (she made my weekend by telling my what a
brilliant time she was having and what a good idea the hat tournament
was)

If you have lost anything you can contact the sports hall on 0115 8483219.

See you for some more Damme Slamme magic next year.
Tom Styles
FC#1, TD, Voice,