Dear All

It has been confirmed this morning that Manchester will host the 2006
Women's Indoor Nationals.

The event will take place on the weekend of 7/8th January 2006.

Due to the impending date of the event being only 4 weeks away we have set a
deadline of Wednesday 21st December 2005 (2 weeks away) for entry payment.
Its a first come first served basis!!

Cheques received after this date will go in the queue for any drop outs.

The cost of the tournament is £110 and cheques can be made payable/sent
across to:

Mr Simon Barlow
Address:
8 bollin mews
prestbury
cheshire
sk10 4dp

Please email/include details with your cheques for the following details:

Team Name:
Number of teams wishing to attend:
Contact Name:
Contact email:
Telephone Number:

We can then start to compile a distribution list so we don't have to spam BD
every time there is a tournament announcement.

Many thanks and looking forward to your entry, have a great Christmas
everyone!!

Matt and Si
TD