Hi,

Entry for the Aye-Aye Open is now open.

Based at the Sportspark at UEA Norwich on the 18th and 19th of February

Its time for the return of the infamous milk challenge not a mention a big
Retro themed Saturday night party.

This is a 16 team indoor tourney. We have two halls for the full two days
so loads of pitch time.

Prizes will include Party awards, most stylish player, best layouts, all
star game, and maybe even a prize for winning!

To book your place send a cheque for £90 (made out to the Union of UEA
students):

Alex Rigge (Aye-aye TD)
20 Henley Road
Norwich
Norfolk
NR2 3NL

Please include:

Name of Team
Amount of players expected
Contact name/ telephone number/ email
Whether you require accommodation for the Friday or Saturday

So that’s a cheque for £90 plus the above information before anyone else
and you’re in!
What could be simpler?

Any questions feel free to contact me at this address

Cheers,

Alex Rigge
Aye-aye TD