My Beloved Friend,

How are you my friend, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting
those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.

Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the
total sum. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist
me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary,his name is Mr. David ken  .EMAIL ADDRESS:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ask him to send you the total $800.000.00 which I kept
for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in
this matter. I appreciated your collective efforts at that time so feel free
and get in touch with my secretary and instruct him where to send the amount
to you by recomfirming your address to him as it is bellow.

your full name.................
home or office address............
phone number..................
country location................

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy
after all the suffer at that time. in the moment, I am very busy here in
Paraguay because of the investment projects which myself and the new partner
are having at hand without confrontations, finally, remember that I had
forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money,
so feel free to get in touch with Mr. David  Ken secretary he will send the
amount to you without any delay.

Thanks.

Your regards.

Mr. William Emma