Because Google Talkback screen reader simply refuse to allow users to press simply h for heading, k for link ETC when some compatible WEB page have been loaded, users must always hold some other modification key with simply navigation keys, I Am wondering. How complex would be to extend Brltty for Android so all elements, which Talkback support in combination with modifier keys could be directly used from Braille device by using build in keyboard on Braille display. The only question is, if Talkback export some public APIS so Brltty for Android could use them for quickly jump to heading after user press h on his Braille device, ETC. Brltty for Android would had to auto detect which WEB engine have been used, if WEBview, or Gecko.
What do you think?
Or it would be much more easier to directly modify Talkback and compile it for testing package, so I would have two Talkbacks on my system. One officially signed as system app and second with modification, which would allow users to directly type quick navigation keys on external keyboard for WEB page navigation with no need to hold modifier key?