Samuel,
Using the following two lines of code, I do not get a response for dots 7 or 8:
while(brlapi_readKey(0,&code))
fprintf(stderr,"got it!
(code=%"BRLAPI_PRIxKEYCODE")\n",code);
Of course, I do get codes for the other dot keys.
Rob
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Samuel Thibault
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 4:45 PM
To: Informal discussion between users and developers of BRLTTY.
Subject: Re: [BRLTTY] Reading Dots 7-8 From BrlAPI
Rob Meredith, le Thu 21 Aug 2008 15:11:28 -0400, a écrit :
> I seem to be unable to read the keys for dos 7-8 from a Braille Connect 24
> using BrlAPI. Is this currently possible?
I don't see why dots 7-8 would have bogus behavior. Could you explain
more precisely what you are doing?
Samuel
_______________________________________________
This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list.
To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected]
For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty
_______________________________________________
This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list.
To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected]
For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty