Hi all,

I am new to this list, so let me introduice a bit.

I am Michel Such from France and I current ly work on several aspects of the 
NVDA screen reader, essentially french translation.

Now, NVDA is implementing braille support.
For some displays there are builtin drivers in NVDA, but most of them are 
accessed thru a Windows port of BRLTTY.

I have some problems with a Seika 40 braille display.
The Seika 40 emulates a powerbraille 40, so I access it thru the brltty ts 
driver.
The driver recognize the seika as a powerbraille 80 where it should be a 40.
It does not seem to make problems when using pure BRLTTY, but, when using 
NVDA, the display does not systematically refreshes when needed.
As NVDA communicates with brltty thru the brlapi interface I was wondering 
if the ts driver was brlapi complliant (I read in the brlapi documentation 
that it was necesary)
and if the fact that the  seika was unproperly recoghized could also be a 
problem.

Sorry, these are my first hypothesis regarding the problem, but I am very 
new to brltty and brlapi so my guesses could not be right.

Michel Such 


_______________________________________________
This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list.
To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected]
For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty

Reply via email to