Hi.

Thank you. It appears to work. Will you add this patch to the git repo?

Best Regards
Christoph-Simon Senjak

On 17.09.2016 23:21, Dave Mielke wrote:
[quoted lines by Christoph-Simon Senjak on 2016/09/17 at 21:54 +0200]

I wrote the following proof-of-concept patch for the driver. It just
adds an additional line with braille characters.

Thank you. I've reworked it some (attached as tty-braille-1.patch). Please
verify that I haven't broken it.

You'll notice that I moved the buffer outside of the loop. That's because it's
not guaranteed that a variable-size local buffer is deallocated at the end of
the block that declares it.

However, it would probably be better to make this configurable, and I am not
quite sure how the configuration system works.

I don't think there's a need to make it configurable. We can always add a
parameter for that should it ever be requested.