Tak to mas bohuzel pravdu. Uz do toho reje nejakej Frantik :)

Tak v tomhle zatim asi nic. Dam vedet pokud bych se dozvedel ze se to
zmenilo

---
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 17:21:42 +0900
From: Yves Quemener <quemener.y...@free.fr>
To: disc...@lists.hackerspaces.org

I see that a lot. Every time I mumble a bit about USA not being the
world, but actually, I would like to know the reasons for that and how
it could be possible to remove these reasons.

Today, it is easy to wire 1000$ to an account about anywhere in the
world from the USA, (minus some extortion percentage by banks). If
necessary, it is possible to ask from a passport scan to check the
identity. This is a bit of a pain, but this would obey most
anti-laundering rules I can think of.

What is the legal reason that makes 99% of these challenges are US-only?