Wow!  So bad timing, hmm?  I didn't make it tonight.  Does that mean we can't
approve such a purchase for three more months?  I was trying to do things a
little more organically, like solicit the email list and fund from there.
Project proposed at project night could have their own funding, so it could
mean 2x the funding.

Regardless, I'm still interested and committed to this idea if anyone else
wants to contribute, or perhaps I got lucky, that the project was funded
tonight?  I'm crossing my fingers ;)

zatím
/mario