From: brmlab-boun...@brmlab.cz [mailto:brmlab-boun...@brmlab.cz] On Behalf
Of Eliáš
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 10:19 PM
To: Brmlab: Hackerspace Prague (main discussion)
Subject: Re: [Brmlab] FABtotum: 3D scanner, printer, & milling machine for
BRMlab

Me too,

easybawa

On Oct 1, 2013, at 10:21 PM, Peter Boráros <peter.bora...@pborky.sk> wrote:

Hi there ;)

I'll pledge 1kCZK.

~pB~

On 25 September 2013 11:29, Petr Baudis <pa...@ucw.cz> wrote:

  Hi!

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 10:28:54PM +0200, Mario Lombardo wrote:
> Hmm pity :( So the only other option this has is to either wait 3-months
(campaign will be over and tool will probably be more) or see if other
members want this via the list, or can I present this next Tuesday evening?
The campaign will still be running till 7.10.2013

  For sure, you are welcome to present it on meetup as anyone is invited
to bring up points like this.

  Next Tuesday is the general meeting (valna hromada), but I think there
will likely be more than enough time e.g. during vote counting to
present and discuss ideas like this!

  So far, I'm not sure what the interest of others in this will be, but
if there would be a large wave of popular support and agreement on the
general meeting (probably not as a formal point), maybe we can discuss
whether we could contribute some brmlab grant money to this even if it
wasn't presented on the project night - but that's just my personal
opinion, not a promise, and depends mainly on the general opinion. :)

--
                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis
        If I had more time, I would have written you a shorter