I bought and consumed Nutridrinks for quite some time - simply because I was
too busy to eat, or too lazy to go out (of office) or (usually) both. An hour
saved everyday is just huge.

Many people don’t eat breakfast because of time constraints.
Many people don’t eat anything between lunch and dinner.
Eating and then working is sometimes worse than not eating at all.

I love good food (hard to find any, though), but there’s no reason to have good
food everyday, or twice a day - I go out on weekends and eat steaks and stuff
at restaurants if occassion arises, and I enjoy it. That doesn’t mean I can’t
just “replenish nutrients” during the day, and if it takes no time and doesn’t
make me sleepy - great.

Let the hippies gather fresh herbs every day, some of us are too busy and have
precious little time.

And there will come a time, when having a steak will be a luxury, because there
simply won’t be enough (sustainable) food for everyone. You offer no solutions.

Z.