Zdravice!

Preposilam ze sveho G+, protoze by vas to mohlo zajimat,
prijaty snimek mam na nasledujicim odkazu:

https://plus.google.com/107523657859074921515/posts/QsvpdEpcEeG

(Kdyby nekdo chtel nahrany wavko a dekodovat si to sam, tam muzu
poslat.)

Amateur Radio on International Space Station ( #ARISS ) is
active this weekend with slow-scan TV transmission on frequency
145.800 MHz ±Doppler's shift.

I received this image at 20:20 CET when ISS was passing over
Prague (my QRA locator is JO80eb). Used #SSTV   mode is PD-180
with higher resolution then usual SSTV modes. The picture bellow
is decoded by Linux QSSTV program. I also noticed that there is
some female voice synthetiser interferation in the signal.

My antenna is simple groundplane and I was able to receive
signals when station has elevation more then 20°. Also used TRX
is Yaesu FT-767 with continuos tuning for freqency modulation
and has discriminator indicator for precise tuning to shifting
carrier frequency.

More info at: http://www.ariss.org/news.html

Hezky zbytek vecera & 73!

BruXy, OK2MNM