Tak co, dame pristi stredu link s Kyprem? ;-)

BH

From: Demetris Tzionis [mailto:demetri...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 6:21 PM
To: George Blackhead
Subject: RE: [Brmlab] Limassol Hackerspace calling Brmlab :)

Hey BH,

We are holding a community gathering event at one of the venues of the
Limassol Technological Uni next Wednesday (2/12) at 20:30 Cyprus time (that
would be 19:30 Prague time!). Basically it is an important gathering as we
will announce the details of our newly found physical space!

Mitch has already volunteered to prepare a short video for the community to
get inspired and part of his response was:

'It would be good to get someone from a  hackerspace in Europe  to talk to
you live'

which I think says it all :)

Would you be interested to join us on a live link? I had in mind a community
to community live link (which would be AWESOME, don't you think :D ) but of
course this also depends on the availability of the guys in Prague.

Let me know and we can arrange it if you are up for it :)

Bye for now,

Demetris

  _____