wanting to explore the posibility.

With best regards,
   Pinky.

* tristan <vibro...@gmail.com> [2018-03-07 21:24:42 +0100]:

It is in Prague, Jelivskeho

Tristan, please, let us know where it is located.
Thanks! ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Brmlab [mailto:brmlab-boun...@brmlab.cz] On Behalf Of tristan
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 8:44 AM
To: Brmlab: Hackerspace Prague (main discussion)
Subject: Re: [Brmlab] Scanning electron microscope to give away :)

Hello all,

i know a bit more about the beast. So, it is a TEM, 100KeV, about 1m50
high, brand is JEOL.
it comes with a oil diffusion vacuum pump.
I don´t know about the weight / dimensions / supply, I´ll ask for the
exact model.

I´ĺl post the infos here,

have all a nice day

Tristan

Ahoj,

s tím člověkem dál komunikuju, dneska na meetupu jsem byl pověřen (v
brmlabím slova smslu) další činností v tomto směru.

Další důležité informace sem budu přeposílat.

* Pinky <j...@seznam.cz> [2018-03-05 11:45:04 +0100]:

Hello,

where is the SEM located now (for transportation reasons)? We are now
solving some serious trouble
with rented space, but this would be relly cool and usefull tool.

With best regards,
  Pinky.

* tristan <vibro...@gmail.com> [2018-03-05 11:07:35 +0100]:

Hello all,

a friend of a friend, working in a biology lab, told me his lab is
going to buy a new SEM.
The older one is still in service right now, it is 30 years old, and
is going to be trashed.
It´s a bulky device, build as a desk. About 2m high. Watercooled.

It comes complete with all accessories and software.

Any taker ? It´s a pity to trash such a piece, and would be a great
instrument for the BRMLab !

Tristan