> On May 9, 2016, at 11:20 AM, Robin Sommer <ro...@icir.org> wrote:
>
> Actually I would propose something else: we recently added minimal
> analyzers for IMAP and XMPP that parse just the beginning of a
> session---just enough to confirm the protocol and, in these cases,
> also use of SSL. That's an approach that I think could work more
> generally as well: even if a full analyzer isn't feasible, doing just
> the standard DPD confirmation for a protocol should usually be pretty
> straight-forward.

Is this what Justin did for RDP, because I don’t think that was much effort,
was it Justin?

:Adam

------

Adam J. Slagell
Chief Information Security Officer
Director, Cybersecurity Division
www.slagell.info

"Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written
communication to or from University employees regarding University business is
a public record and may be subject to public disclosure."