This is terrifying. Read about this below and how to remove you and all your family from the database. I am in it. My mother, father, sister, friends, Bam Margera....ALL ON THERE!
It lists your name, birthdate, address, phone number, and allows people to buy a background check.
THIS MUST BE STOPPED!!!
Linda
>I am sending this to everyone in my address book, and I urge all of you to
>do the same. Check to see if your name is in this Zabasearch database,
>which also includes addresses, phone numbers and birth dates. If it's
>there and you want it removed, send them an e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>to request it.
>
>They will be launching this site in May for EVERYONE to see!!! I don't
>know how our names are appearing there, but I checked my own and a few
>other random ones, and they are all in this database! Please send this on
>to all your friends and family ASAP!
>
>To check, log on to www.zabasearch.com
>
>After opting out at [EMAIL PROTECTED] by email I guess the only way to
>know for sure you have been removed is to check back a few days later.
>
Visit the official website for phoenix/NEBULIN at www.phoenixnebulin.com
AIM: phoenixNEBULIN
Y!M: phoenixNEBULIN
Yahoo! Mail
Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour
EUPHORIA PROJECT/FLORIDA RAVES:
http://www.EuphoriaProject.org/
FLORIDA ELECTRONIC MUSIC PROMOTION:
http://florida.EuphoriaProject.org/
Yahoo! Groups Links
- To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BrowardElectronic/
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
