Hello everyone!!

I know it has been quite a while since I have sent out an update about RaveTrax so, I'll see if things can be summed things up briefly to let everyone know what has been going on around here.

First I'll start off with the streams as we have added 2 aacPlus streams to our broadcast. These streams will give a great sound with minimal bandwidth, so if you're on dial up or using corporate bandwidth these new streams will provide a much fuller sound, especially for all you dial up users!

We have also switch out the audio on the video streams to 48k aacPlus as well dropping the total bit rate down to about 200k so everyone with broadband should have no problem viewing this stream now. However you will still need the latest version of WinAMP installed, which can be downloaded from [winamp.com].

Now as for our chat network we started last year, its growth has been so outrageous that we have made several large upgrades, added a few more servers, and changed the name to echo34. [echo34.com] … So if you haven't stopped by in a while, please come visit us at [irc.ravetrax.com]. Also, if you have an Electronica related website and would like to setup a new chat room or move your chat room to one of the finest networks around, please come visit us in #echo34 on the network as we will get you all setup.

I know some of you might have not stopped by the website in a while, but I have done a complete remodeling of everything! New design, more forums skins, larger downloads section with currently over 8gb of full sets available for download, and lots more! So please go see it at [ravetrax.com].

We still have live shows daily, and Thursday is always reserved for open tables, so if you or someone you know would like to spin on RaveTrax, please contact Naki at [naki[at]ravetrax.com].

I think that's about it for now, so I hope to see you everyone in chat!!

Sincerely,
Eric Crispen - Rava
Ravetrax.com
rava[at]ravetrax.com


EUPHORIA PROJECT/FLORIDA RAVES:
http://www.EuphoriaProject.org/


FLORIDA ELECTRONIC MUSIC PROMOTION:
http://florida.EuphoriaProject.org/






Yahoo! Groups Links

Reply via email to