I am liquidating over 3,000 records for $3. All records range from VG+ 
to NEW. There are all different styles of records to choose from. 
Please pick what you want in the forum and email me at 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for shipping and payment options. I prefer paypal 
for payment. 

This is a first come, first serve system. This is only the first crate 
of 18 crates. I will be adding FREE records on orders of 10 or more. I 
will update the list and stay on top of all orders. Please contact me 
if you are looking for any specific record and I will hold it if I 
have it (maybe from my collection?), or I will help you track it down. 
Enjoy!! 
 
http://www.discogs.com/forums/topic?topic_id=69411
 
Jeff





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/awmqlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 


EUPHORIA PROJECT/FLORIDA RAVES:
http://www.EuphoriaProject.org/


FLORIDA ELECTRONIC MUSIC PROMOTION:
http://florida.EuphoriaProject.org/


 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BrowardElectronic/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to