On 2009-10-07, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 07/10/2009, Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org> wrote:
>> On 2009-10-06, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Alternatively, just skip the engines module in Gump.

>> How do I do that?

> I don't know exactly, and I don't currently have access to try anything.

What I wanted to ask is more like - how would we test whether BSF 3.x
works with say Python's trunk without building the engine?

> Most projects that depend on BSF3 will only need the API anyway, so
> perhaps try building just that? i.e. run Maven from the appropriate
> module directory.

Gump already does that and the resulting jar is happily used by jexl.

The current failure for jakarta-bsf3 doesn't affect any other projects,
this build really is more for the benefit of BSF rather than projects
dependending on BSF.

Stefan