Indonesia?  Not at the moment unfortunately.  Most of the books are
headed to the US and to UK at the moment.  As for the remaining
copies, I'll probably try and get them into local Singapore bookstores
first.

--- In budaya_tionghua@yahoogroups.com, "valiant_virtue"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Gongxi ni Liang xiong,
>
> I am certain that your book will correct common mistakes about chinese
> warfare, because many chinese still think that their ancestors only
> use primitive swords and spears in battle. Is your book also published
> in Indonesia ?
>
> Valiant Virtue
> ¥Í¬°¤¤µØ¤H, ¦º¬°¤¤µØ»î

.: Forum Diskusi Budaya Tionghua dan Sejarah Tiongkok :.

.: Website global http://www.budaya-tionghoa.org :.

.: Arsip di Blog Forum Budaya Tionghua http://iccsg.wordpress.com :.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: