TRIJAYA MANAGEMENT

We are a leading wholesaler Travel & Tour Company which will expand our
business to Kalimantan. We have an opportunity for highly motivated person to
fill the position of :

Tour Manager Coordinator
(Kalimantan Timur)

Responsibilities:

    * Coordinating product sales for Kalimantan Area and motivating the Team to
achieve the Target given.
    * Communicating with and support Travel Agents to sell the products, invite
Travel Agents to participate in advertising to increase the volume of sales.
    * Maintain and develop the sales volume of Kalimantan area.
    * Reporting and analyzing all aspects of Financial, Sales, and Human
Resources to Director.
    * Coordinating about Sales Brochures, Flyers, Itineraries and all aspects
of Tour products.
    * Lead the Tour if needed.
    * Analyzing after Tour expire.

Requirements:

    * Career experience for minimum 3 years as an Overseas Tour Leader.
    * Male/ female, age : 28 - 40 years old, graduated from a reputable Academy
or University.
    * Having experience in Outbound (Overseas) Tour and understanding
international ticketing.
    * Proficient to communicate in Chinese and English language, ever lead
group to China.
    * Proactive and able to work under pressure.
    * Willing to stay in Kalimantan Timur.
    * Good personality, communication, and ability to interact with all levels
of people.

Latest response should be received 14 days after this ads.

Qualified candidates are requested to submit a comprehensive resume, recent
photograph (in PDF Format), and contact number to:

recruitment.trij...@gmail.com

This ad, you can read at
http://siva-id.jobstreet.com/_ads/id/jobs/2009/3/default/40/74308.htm

Kirim email ke