Hi Marius,
> Could it be that you don't have enough disk space for this test? Do you
> have the log file available still?
Yes, I have not only the log file, but also the failed build directory.
My log file contains the same error in the 'tokudb_bugs.mdev4533' test:
mysqltest: At line 6: query 'CREATE TABLE t1 (a INT(11), b CHAR(8))
ENGINE=TokuDB' failed: 1005: Can't create table `test`.`t1` (errno: 28 "No
space left on device")
After the build attempt, the failed build directory is ~3.4 GB, and I
still have ~7.4 GB. That seems to imply that I had over 10 GB free
before starting the build, which sounds about right. I don't have a
separate /tmp partition.
I will make another build attempt, and this time I will watch the disk
utilization over time while the test suite is in progress.
I should mention that I'm using Btrfs.
Thanks,
Mark