Hello,

Joan Lledó via Bug reports for the GNU Hurd, le mar. 06 oct. 2026 16:26:54 
+0200, a ecrit:
> El 30/9/26 a les 8:12, Martin-Éric Racine ha escrit:
> > la 22.8.2026 klo 11.57 Martin-Éric Racine ([email protected]) 
> > kirjoitti:
> > > ma 17.8.2026 klo 19.41 Roy Marples ([email protected]) kirjoitti:
> > > > From: Martin-Éric Racine <[email protected]>
> > > >   > Roy, If you have a link to your current Hurd branch on GitHub, I'm
> > > >   > sure that people can help you complete the Hurd port.
> > > > 
> > > > https://github.com/NetworkConfiguration/dhcpcd/tree/hurd_test
> > > > The port itself is feature complete, Joan also has some improvements in 
> > > > a separate branch but I have yet to look at that.
> > > 
> > > I'd say merge what you have into 10.5.x and let Hurd developers pick it 
> > > up.
> > 
> > Has anything moved on that front?
> > 
> > Debian now has glibc 2.44 sitting in experimental and (Thibault may
> > correct me if I'm wrong) Mach/Hurd should have all the necessary
> > changes merged.
> > 
> > Martin-Éric
> > 
> 
> I initially though on helping with a getpeereid() implementation, see:
> 
> https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg39532.html
> 
> However, I abandoned the idea since it doesn't seem that easy:
> 
> https://mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg39719.html

Yes, but as I mentioned on another (old) thread, the SCM_CREDS way
should be achievable properly.

Samuel

Reply via email to