On Thu, Oct 8, 2026 at 9:58 PM Samuel Thibault <[email protected]> wrote:
> Digging this old thread back, because I happened to think about the issue
> for an unrelated microkernel-related security question.
> I had kept this in my inbox without having the time to really look at
> it.

Hey, it only took 3.5 years! :D
I know the feeling, I'm drowning in my inbox too.

> Now that I look at it, it looks completely reasonable: we have
> auth_user/server_authenticate that allows to safely pass a port from
> server to user. Having another one that allows to safely pass a port
> from user to server just looks like the logical dual operation, so with
> this actual user of it, we should just implement it :)

Great! And it sounds like an exciting thing for me to hack on; I'll
try to get to it next week then.

Thanks,
Sergey

Reply via email to