Hendrik (and other posters), when finding similar problems in SuSE or other
products, you may also wish to post to the related-product security list,
such as [EMAIL PROTECTED] Not all who use a product read bugtraq, many
read only the list specific to themselves. (their loss perhaps. :)

Thanks

--
Seth Arnold | ICQ 3172483 | http://cswww.willamette.edu/~sarnold/
I prosecute unsolicited bulk emails, using the RealTime BlackHole