First of all, letīs get one thing clear, this problem has been known for about 2 or 3
months by now, but I guess no one actually cared.

Secondly, If you are runnig this screensaver on a NT-Server, yourīe just plain stupid,
because a server is still a server, and with microdick NT installed it will definitly
crash or start leaking memory...

Third ; The password function works on WinNT 4.0 if itīs checked.
And if it isnīt checked, most often on workplaces with "improved" security, you have
NT installed and mostly people have the brain to lock their workstations (donīt want
your bosses to see ya surf pron).

Sorry for the interrupt, but I gotta get back to sleep at work,..
"%Ī&"Ī%/ hate working nights,..

Cheers
Charles Skoglund
MP @ FSB.iT

"Min lilla jymdblomma, min stella, puss på dig"

quik -/divine/pinnacle/dvniso/dvnmp3/dvnvcd/trb/trbmp3/-
http://www.divinegods.com
http://www.spel-zonen.com