sure, of course when you contort reality to where college pranks are the
same as vast corporate conspiracies then im sure you will find plenty of
example, I however meant *real* ones, not what a college student did to
another for fun.

--

        Success is not final, failure is not fatal:
        it is the courage to continue that counts.

        -- Sir Winston Churchill