Lately, MS Windows SEH overflow attack technique only uses the methods.

[mostly used method]

win xp sp2(SEH): 'pop pop ret' - David Litchfield 2003.

win xp sp3(SafeSEH): unloaded module's 'pop pop ret' - Litchfield 2003.

win server 2008/Vista sp1(SEHOP): SYSDREAM(c)'s 'xor pop pop ret'.

[my new method to exploit SEHOP]

I researched SEH and any reference I found a way to exploit SafeSEH+SEHOP
protections all at once.

below is the presentation PDF. :-)

Presentation URL:

http://www.x90c.org/SEH%20all-at-once%20attack.pdf

--

 David Litchfield's 2003 presentation introduced similar method with my
technique which using allowed _except_handler3. but it was applied SafeSEH

--

Thnak you lists.