In a message dated 10/10/2004 10:43:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I have been to Canada several times but have never seen any polar bears, I
don't think they have them there.  Ruth
I've been there twice, and I didn't see any polar bears either, but I'm pretty sure they have 'em even though I didn't see them myself.  Maybe you're really from Missouri, Ruth.

However, I notice you didn't say anything to indicate you doubt that they have snow cones.

And come to think of it, Cuyler hasn't exactly denied that they eat polar bear or snow cones for T'giving up there, so it must be true.

Ralph