In a message dated 1/8/2005 2:01:03 A.M. Central Standard Time, Leland writes:
"Tin Hotels".  I am proud that most counties and
towns have not zoned them out.  They are an essential part of the
historic fabric of the green mountains.
Best,
Leland
Whoa  Whoa....Dixie holds the title for tin hotels .also for the  most life is lost during a tornado by living in one; as most of my apprentices are "trailer trash" which by definition down "hair means teenagers having babies who become teenagers who have babies ....

having said that  remember "Trailers for sale or rent , rooms to let 0.50 cents .....

 .I am restoring  3 "canned hams" one built by Curtis Wright all aluminum and a  big 40 ft Spartan (alum) 1950  Royal Mansion . Once finished these will be part of a flotilla that will reside at the "School House" and make the soirees over at the Blues festivals held every month or so in the Delta so I can entertain all the swells from my hobo jungle  teetering on the edge of the Mississippi.  Y' all  come down for the crab boil and gumbo. Py