----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 22:36
Subject: Re: [BP] somebody tell osha about this...to say nothing of the guy in Perth Amboy

In a message dated 1/7/2005 9:39:46 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
As I remember the Consumer Reports article, no human beings (or at
> least the good parts thereof) were personally involved in the test
> process.  So I'm not sure how anybody might have contracted syphilis
> in the course of performing these tests.
>
> Ralph

Was there one of those "DO NOT DO THIS AT HOME" disclaimers?
I checked the article, and see that the Consumers Reports spoilsports test method involved inflating the condoms to failure, using somewhere between 25-37 liters of air.  Hell of a blow job.  Talk about the whole nine yards....   They noted that some of the ones given away by Planned Parenthood weren't so great, and some particular brand (the name of which was neither memorable, nor was the product appropriate) were shall we say larger in diameter than certain persons might require.

Ralph - Pam