----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 15:42
Subject: Re: [BP] Bright idea!
  In a message dated 1/10/2005 3:12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
But, I'm not sure there's a lot of folks fighting against democracy.
There sure are a lot of folks fighting us.
.... for the folks who are "fighting us", not "democracy".  Take an IED/RPG vacation for a couple of weeks - just polish your mortar shells or something, or prevent your daughters from going to school.  Then, have an election without anyone getting beheaded or being required to form naked human pyramid.  Elect anyone by a simple majority, anyone: vegetarian, Vermonter, anyone. I think at this point we don't really care*. Then, even Bush/Rumsfeld will leave!   And Bush will get a third term - cool!!!    I put this next to sleeping with Roettwielers No, the rottwielers is more appealing.

OK?         Christopher

*(Caveat:  I guess that, after all this, we might conceivably stay if Saddam is elected.  But then, maybe electing Saddam will lead to peace!)