In a message dated 1/10/2005 11:56:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
No, no, no Ralphie Boy - part of the ceremony is seeing how far the tree can be flung. With a small front yard, it generally doesn't make it to the sidewalk...

I don't see why you can't hit the sidewalk, unless some tree-pitcher is awfully limp-wristed.

But I still think you shouln't be throwing shit out the window without a sidewalk bridge. But that's New York.  Sodomizing dogs is WAY more refined and dignified.

Ralph