In a message dated 1/11/2005 7:45:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Well, you'd have to figure that even if the dog had started out sleeping, that didn't last too long. - Pam
He coulda drugged little Precious, in addition to buggering her.  One of the (many) things I don't get is how come the dog put up with getting cornholed.  Unless of course she developed a dental problem in addition to her problems at the other end.

BTW if you look up "Perth Amboy" and Dog Sexual Abuse on Google, there's a website from some animal rights group who has a list of court dates for various people who've done nasties to various 4 legged types, including our Dog Lover.

Ralph (always trying to be helpful)