----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 18:04
Subject: Re: [BP] Moyley Carte

In a message dated 1/12/2005 9:55:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I think I'm glad I've never been invited to a bris.

- Pam
Add it to your list of blessings to count, next time around.  On the other hand, it's an honor to be invited, and it's not a good thing to decline the invitation.  At least, for Hebes. I had heard before it's an honour, and being a non-Hebe might make it more so.  Seems most of the  ones I knew socially in NY either already had sons or were giving birth to girls.  I don't generally socialize at all in Phelps, so I'm figuring it'll be a while before the opportunity presents itself.

The rest of you can stay home eating pastrami with mayo on white bread.  Yuck!  At least give me credit for knowing how to eat pastrami - and I think I know a good chicken soup when I see one, too. - Pam

Ralph