-----Original Message-----
From: Pre-patinated plastic gumby block w/ coin slot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 11:45 AM
To: BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
Subject: Re: [BP] antique tool auction in Indy/ antique post hole inspection in Summit

-----Original Message-----
From: Deb Bledsoe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
Sent: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:01:33 -0500
Subject: [BP] antique tool auction in Indy

anyway, here it is - for ruth and ralph, screwdrivers galore, and where
else could you get a swanky hotel room for $67? make a family vacation
out of it, plenty of cool stuff in Indy for the kids...

deb

Special Antique Tool Auction Notice

Two-Day Antique Tool Auction

Friday March 25, 2005 - 901 Lots

Saturday, March 26, 2005 - 780 Lots

Sheraton Four Points Hotel

Exit 42 I-465, Indianapolis, Indiana

Special Room Rate: $67.00! Call: (317) 614-2445

Deb,

Nice to hear from you.  Timing is everything.

If you'd told us about this sooner, I coulda been in Indaianpolis bidding for rusty screwdrivers against a bunch of farmers. But(t)  instead I'll be passed out in Summit with a TV camera up my ass, having my first Hershey Highway inspection.  You won't even know they've been there, done that.

When I moan, I'll be thinking of you.

Ralph