In a message dated 3/18/2005 3:18:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
When I had mine, I just relaxed and watched the TV screen along with the doc and it was not bad at all.   As they wheeled me out of the room, I thanked the Doctor.    His reply,  "I would say ""The pleasure was all mine."" but you might take it the wrong way."

THIS is why we don't want Canadian-style socialized medicine.  For the first time, you're making me think the Republicans may be right about something.

Sleepy in Summit