Hi Business Associate,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of Junior Ab Initio Developer in NJ.Please go
through the below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with
contact details ASAP

Job Title      :  Junior Ab Initio Developer
Location      :  Warren, NJ
Duration      :  2+ Months contract posibble extention

Required Skills:

·         2-3 years of Ab Initio experience,

·         Recent work history within the last 12 months;

·         Unix; Korn shell; Oracle; TOAD; Credit Card experience.

Position:

·         Develop Ab Initio-based ETL programs to manage data interfaces
related to Commercial Cards business.

·         This person will work with Client manager to develop designs,
implement and test.

Thanks & Regards

Abdul Nadeem
Sr.Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298 | Fax: 201 727 9296
E-mail: nad...@catamerica.com | nad...@catstaffing-us.com